To share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the world one child at a time.
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
2. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Phil 2:5-11
3. We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Eph 1:7, 2:8-9, John 3:16
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. Gal 5:16-18
5. We believe that the ministry of evangelism (sharing and proclaiming the message of salvation only possible by grace through faith in Jesus Christ) and discipleship (helping followers of Christ grow up into maturity in Christ) is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. 1 Pet 3:15
6. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world. 2 Timothy 3:15-17